Temporary staffing issues can arise during peak periods, employee absences, or times when your projects take an unexpected turn. The Contak team is here to help you swiftly meet your short-term and long-term needs.
Remote or on-site temporary staffing is a profitable solution for your company. It enhances productivity and minimizes disruptions while considerably lowering expenses related to recruiting, benefits and employee turnover.
In addition to having access to a large bank of skilled employees and professionals, we also make recruiting an integral part of our process, to find you the very best candidate on the market. Our team takes care of every step of the process, from searching for candidates to evaluation (using criteria defined together) right through to the actual hiring. We also handle every aspect of the employment contract and payroll, including source deductions, record of employment, T4s, etc.
How we work
The main steps
Services included in our temporary staffing solution (non-exhaustive list):
- Ascertain and analyze your needs
- Draft and publish job postings
- Analyze and screen resumes
- Conduct interviews (phone, video, or in-person)
- Perform required tests, e.g. Health and Safety Awareness (Ontario) or pre-selection, as needed
- Perform criminal record checks and social media screening
- Complete official hiring, which includes signing employment contracts and government forms and gathering supporting documentation
- Survey employee handbook, including payroll functioning, injury management, vacations and statutory holidays
- Manage timesheets
- Manage payroll
- Produce documentation related to termination of employment
- Prepare and submit T4s
The benefits of flexibility
If your needs change and you’d like to hire your temporary worker on a permanent basis, our service is flexible. Our primary objective is always to ensure optimal performance and growth for your business.
“Contak is a serious agency that delivers exceptional service!”— Head of an agri-food business
Our areas of expertise
- Finance and accounting
- Manufacturing, production and fabrication
- Human resources (HR)
- Customer service
- Transport, distribution, logistics